The Shure Beta 87A offers features, reliability, and sound quality that made the Beta line among the most popular in the World. The 87A can be used for broadcasting, professional sound reinforcement, and studio work. The tight supercardioid pattern provides maximum isolation from other instruments, has null points at approximately 125 degrees, and has minimal off-axis coloration. The Beta 87A also features a controlled low-frequency roll-off, to reduce the “boomy” sound from close pick up. Other features include:
- Smooth, tailored frequency response provides detail, accuracy, and warmth for vocals
- Extremely accurate supercardioid pattern at all frequencies provides the highest gain-before-feedback
- Three-stage pop filter minimizes breath pop and noise
- Break-resistant stand adapter
- Frequency response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
There are no reviews yet.