The Audio Technica AT4050 is a Multi Pattern Studio Capacitor Microphone with three switchable polar patterns, the large-diaphragm in the AT4050 has a remarkable combination of qualities including high-SPL capability with transparent and airy highs and by a rich low-end. Made for outstanding performance, the AT4050 would make any studio sound good.
- Transparent uppers/mids balanced by rich low-end qualities combine with advanced acoustic engineering for extensive performance capabilities and highest quality
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms undergo a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use
- Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T’s stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
*Cable Sold Separately
There are no reviews yet.