1968 was a transitional year for Fender amps, with tone that was still pure Fender but a look that was brand new. With a silver-and-turquoise front panel and classy aluminum drip edge grille cloth trim, the Twin Reverb received a fresh new face as it remained the backline amp of choice for pros and amateurs everywhere. Clear, deep and powerful, it produced big tube tone, with world-class Fender reverb and vibrato effects. For countless guitarists ever since, the Twin Reverb has been the go-to amp for classic Fender sound.
The 68 Custom Twin Reverb Amp pays tribute to the classic look, sound and performance of Fender’s late-60s silver- face amps. In a special twist, both channels boast reverb and tremolo, and the custom channel has a modified Bassman tone stack that gives modern players greater tonal flexibility with pedals. The amp also features quicker gain onset and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity. The 68 Custom Twin Reverb’s dual 12 Celestion G12V-70 speak- ers also deliver a more distinctively rock n roll flavor.
- Model Name â€™68 Custom Twin Reverb, 120V
- Series Vintage Modified Amps
- Country Of Origin MX
- Color Black and Silver
- Amplifier Type Tube
- Control Knobs Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Inputs Four – (1/4″, Two Custom and Two Vintage)
- Rectifier Solid State
- Cabinet Material Birch/Pine
- Handle Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers Two – 12″ Celestion G12V-70
- Total Impedance 4 ohms
- Power Tubes 4 x 6L6
- Preamp Tubes 4 x 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7
There are no reviews yet.