THE ACOUSTIC STAGE AMP REDEFINED
Born of advanced BOSS R&D, the acclaimed Acoustic Singer guitar amp series delivers the finest performance in its class. A powerful bi-amp design works in harmony with the custom full-range speaker system in each model, providing vibrant, high-definition tone that naturally projects the true acoustic qualities of your instrument. And with a host of onboard creative tools, you can easily enhance your sound, develop new ideas, and infuse your live shows with waves of fresh energy.
The Acoustic Singer Live LT is the most streamlined model in the series, offering simplified operation for players who don’t need the looper and harmony features found in other Acoustic Singer amps. Dual channels allow you to connect an acoustic/electric guitar and a vocal mic, complete with dedicated EQ and effects for independent sound shaping. And via the loaded rear panel, you can interface with PA systems, music players, computers, and more.
- Vibrant, high-definition tone
- 60w bi-amp design for high-end clarity, punch and natural tonality
- Discrete analog guitar and mic channels
- Three-band EQ & reverb on each channel
- Delay/Chorus effects on guitar channel and Delay/Echo effects on mic channel
- Accoustic Resonance feature restores natural tone to guitars with piezo pickups
- Flexible & simple I/O
- Anti-feedback knob isolates & removes offending frequencies
An All-in-One Solution for Singing Guitarists
The Acoustic Singer Live LTs dual channels deliver premium sound for both acoustic/electric guitar and vocals. Discrete analog input circuitry captures the full dynamics of your performance, while independent three-band EQs and effects offer a generous range of sonic control.