SUPER PORTABLE, VERSATILE, BATTERY-POWERED STEREO ACOUSTIC GUITAR AMP
Rich, deep, stereo sound to go to; introducing the AC-33, the world’s first battery-powered amp made specifically for acoustic guitar. Portable yet powerful, the AC-33 provides true stereo sound, Guitar and Mic/Line channels, custom-tailored effects, anti-feedback, and a Phrase Looper. But this amp was made to go places no amp has gone before. Thanks to its battery-power capability, the AC-33 lets you take your act anywhere: into the backwoods, onto the streets, or wherever your imagination leads you.
- 30 watts (15W+15W) of natural, stereo acoustic sound through twin speakers
- Runs on AC power or eight AA batteries (accepts rechargeable NiMH types)
- Dual-channel configuration: Guitar and Mic/Line channel
- Reverb, chorus, and ambience effects (Ambience adds spatial, 3D-type depth to the sound)
- Phrase Looper with 40 seconds of record time
- Stereo AUX input (connect MP3/CD players, etc), headphone output
- Anti-feedback function
- Built-in tilt-back stand
- Removable battery cartridge for easy battery replacement
- Now available in rosewood finish (model # AC-33-RW)
Natural, Stereo Sound
Equipped with Roland latest DSP technology, the AC-33, delivers pure, rich acoustic sound with projection far beyond its size. Its true stereo design (15 watts x 2) enables brilliant stereo/multi-band chorus with â€œWideâ€ mode, plus shimmering reverb and 3D-type ambiance effects tailored specifically for acoustic guitar.
Strum and Sing
The AC-33 provides two discrete channels: Guitar and Mic/Line. Plug in an acoustic guitar and a microphone (or line-level instrument) and mix them separately. Both channels have dedicated controls for volume, multi-band EQ, and chorus. The Mic/line channel offers both XLR and 1/4″ inputs. You can also connect an MP3/CD player to the stereo AUX input for play-along practice or performance. Master volume, reverb, ambiance, and anti-feedback are provided as well.
The AC-33â€™s onboard Phrase Looper lets you record, loop, and jam over your own guitar riffs or incoming audio from the AUX input. Record and loop up to 40 seconds at a time, and amaze your listeners with sound-on-sound performances that you create on the spot.
There are no reviews yet.