The 40-117 utility microphone base is designed to accept the popular 800 or 900 series ASTATIC mini-gooseneck microphones as well as any other miniature gooseneck microphone with a three pin professional audio connector. The 40-117 features a specially compounded energy absorbing shock mount pad to decouple the base from sources of unwanted mechanical resonance, i.e. podiums, lecterns, tables, etc. This unit features a push button which can be used as a “push-to-talk” or “push-to-mute” depending on the status of the mode switch on the underside of the base. The LED illuminates when the microphone is active. The circuit contains a highly reliable switch to operate a 55dB mute which will effectively kill audio output without causing a potentially damaging phantom power thump when used with electret type microphones. The 40-117 is supplied with a rugged four conductor, two shielded seven foot cable terminated with a professional three pin male XLR type connector for balanced audio. The base is constructed of die cast zinc with a steel base plate.
- Large tactile push switch
- LED Status indicator
- Selectable Push-To-Talk or Push-To-Mute (-55dB)
- Direct input connection via top panel-mount 3-pinfemale XLR type connector
- Special energy absorbing shock mount compounded onbottom
- Includes 7 foot Four conductor, two shielded cableterminating in 3-pin male XLR type connector
- Fits any mini condenser gooseneck microphone or other similar microphonesand attachments with XLR-type connector
There are no reviews yet.