Professional Monitoring for the Electronic Drummer
The Alesis DRP100 electronic drum reference headphones incorporate accurate sound reproduction and extreme audio isolation for monitoring electronic drum kits in the studio, during practice, and on the stage. Designed for today’s electronic drummers, DRP100 comes precisely voiced and purpose-built to capture the full dynamics and nuances of electronic drum kits. Its 40mm full-range drivers deliver a tight low end and wide frequency response, ensuring that every piece of the kit comes across crystal-clear. DRP100 features an over-ear design for extreme audio isolation and outstanding comfort, making it easy to play along with the band, record to a cue mix, or practice privately for long periods of time. Plus, a silicone headband secures DRP100 in place while you rock out on the stage or in the studio.
Practice. Play. Perform.
- Rich, detailed acoustics for studio monitoring or general playback
- Closed-back, isolating ear cups prevent sound from leaking in or out
- Around-the-ear design ensures longterm comfort during recording
- Optimized for audio interfaces, mixers, computers and mobile devices
- Adjustable, flexible headband secures headphones in place
- Rugged, lightweight design withstands the rigors of daily use
- 3.5mm (1/8-inch) stereo mini-plug
- 6.3mm (1/4-inch) adapter included