Presonus FaderPort 8 Fader Production & Performance Controller
FaderPort® 8 provides precise tactile control over mix and automation functions. With eight touch-sensitive, motorized, 100 mm faders and 65 buttons covering 78 different functions, you can quickly zoom in to edit audio, adjust your tempo with a simple tap, edit plug-ins, and control track levels.
Designed to work seamlessly with your mouse and keyboard, the FaderPort 8 follows your mouse selection, so the track you want to control is always under your fingertips. Illuminated buttons make it easy to find the function you need. Eight digital scribble strips provide visual feedback. With the FaderPort 8, you’ll enjoy the fastest, most efficient workflow you’ve ever experienced.
The FaderPort 8’s unique Session Navigator provides easy access to mission-critical functions for maximum flexibility. Use the large encoder button and companion buttons to edit and mix with greater efficiency and speed. Scroll through your timeline or work measure by measure; zoom in and out on the timeline; adjust track size; navigate and drop markers; even maintain constant control of your main level. Once you start using the Session Navigator, you’ll wonder how you mixed without it.
Customized modes provide deep integration with both Studio One and Ableton Live. Support for both Mackie Control and HUI protocols also makes it fast and easy to control Logic Pro X, Cubase, Pro Tools, and more. No driver installation is necessary; just plug the control surface into a USB port and take command of your mix.
- 8 touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized faders
- 8 Scribble Strip displays
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop, Drop Marker Next / Prev Marker Next / Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo / Redo, All Arm, Solo / Mute Clear, Track Management, Click On / Off with tap tempo
- Session Navigator provides quick control over track scrolling, channel banking, timeline scrolling, and much more
- Channel controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Optional Fader functionality: plug-in edit, bus sends, pan
- macOS® / Windows® compatible with native Studio One® support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation
- Footswitch input for hands-free start / stop
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Studio One® Artist included with customized features including automatic setup, dynamic switching between Keyboard and Drum modes, loop point, transport, zoom, preset selection, and more.
- Ableton® Live Official Integration (version 10.1.5 and later) with customized features including Session View navigation, clip and scene launching, dedicated User mode, and more. Ableton Live Lite included
- Studio Magic software suite included
Built For Studio One
The optimized PreSonus® Studio One® mode will revolutionize your workflow. Use the Session Navigator to move and nudge events in the Arranger window quickly. The unique Link function allows you to instantly control any parameter beneath your mouse with the large encoder. Control link lets you customize your function buttons and much more.
Ableton Live Integration.
While compatible with most third-party software, FaderPort offers deeper integration with Ableton Live (version 10.1.5 and later). Navigate clips and scenes, change track volume and panning, and switch between Session and Arranger views — the FaderPort will help you work faster than ever.