PreSonus® Eris® HD10BT Professional Headphones with Active Noise Canceling and Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
PreSonus® Eris® HD10BT professional headphones provide studio-quality audio performance with the mobility and freedom of Bluetooth connectivity. The Eris HD10BT’s 1.57-inch (40 mm) drivers deliver the superior clarity and extended bass response you expect from professional studio headphones. An over-ear design ensures optimal sound isolation, while Active Noise Canceling (ANC) reduces ambient sounds by up to 18 dB and can be activated with or without Bluetooth. As a result, you can create a quiet, private listening environment, whether you’re producing in a home studio, walking down a busy street or watching video in the middle seat of an airplane.
Designed to be used wired or wirelessly, Eris HD10BT headphones provide touch controls to quickly pair Bluetooth devices, wirelessly start and stop audio, adjust the volume and navigate to your favorite track. With up to 16 hours of battery life, you can listen comfortably all day long. A built-in microphone and basic call function lets you answer the phone without missing a beat.
Your headphones are ready to fit in your carry-on, purse or backpack, thanks to an included hardshell case that holds the Eris HD10BT and its included Micro USB charging cable, audio cable and ⅛-inch to ¼-inch audio adapter. Now you can take studio sound with you wherever you go!
- Bluetooth® 5.0 wireless for mobile use, plus wired connectivity
- Active Noise Canceling (ANC) to reduce environmental noise
- Closed-back, over-ear design for superior isolation
- Easy-to-use level and track-navigation controls
- 40 mm drivers for studio-quality sound reproduction
- Single-button call functionality with built-in microphone. Answer the phone without missing a beat.
- Up to 16 hours of continuous battery life
- Balanced frequency response (20 Hz – 20 kHz)
- 96 dB sensitivity (±3 dB)
- Audio cable, ⅛-inch to ¼-inch adapter, Micro USB charging cable and hardshell carrying case included