1968 was a transitional year for Fender amps, with tone that was still pure Fender but a look that was brand new. With a silver-and-turquoise front panel and classy aluminum drip edge grille cloth trim, the Princeton Reverb received a fresh new face as it remained the perfect recording and gigging amp. Small, light and moderately powered, it produced big tube tone, with world-class Fender reverb and vibrato effects. For countless guitarists ever since, the Princeton Reverb has been the go-to amp for classic Fender sound.
The 68 Custom Princeton Reverb Amp pays tribute to the classic look, sound and performance of Fender’s late-60s silverface amps. In a special twist, a modified tone circuit gives modern players greater tonal flexibility with pedals, and the amp’s reduced negative feedback gives greater touch sensitivity and quicker onset of overdrive. The 68 Custom Princeton Reverb’s single 10 Celestion® TEN 30 speaker also delivers a more distinctively rock and roll flavor.
- Model Name 68 Custom Princeton Reverb, 120V
- Series Vintage Modified Amps
- Country Of Origin MX
- Color Silver and Blue
- Amplifier Type Tube
- Control Knobs Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Inputs Two – (1/4″, Input 2 operates at -6dB)
- Rectifier Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- Cabinet Materia l7-Ply 3/4″ Birch/Maple Plywood
- Handle Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers One – 10″ Celestion TEN 30
- Total Impedance 8 ohms
- Power Tubes 2 x 6V6
- Preamp Tubes 3 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7
There are no reviews yet.