CAD GXLIEM4 Overview
The CAD GXLIEM4 Quad-Mix Mono In-Ear Wireless Monitoring System provides musicians and actors with a cost-effective and easy-to-use solution for hearing themselves clearly, enhancing their performance during live shows. Added benefits to in-ear monitoring include consistent sound from venue to venue or wherever the performers go on stage, increased freedom of movement, and less feedback when working with quiet vocalists.
Quad-Mix Transmitter, Great for the Whole Band
- The system comes with a GXLIEM4 base transmitter, four bodypack receivers, and four pairs of MEB1 earsets. The GXLIEM4 transmits four discrete mono mixes, one for each of the four performers wearing a bodypack receiver.
- For shows with even more performers, you can add as many receivers as needed to your system (additional receivers available separately).
Fast to Set Up and Easy to Use
- The robust, all-metal 1 RU rack transmitter features removable antennas and can be rackmounted in flight cases or permanent installations using the included hardware.
- ScanLink technology with infrared transmitter setup precisely scans 16 frequencies and selects the cleanest channel for clear audio at a range up to 100′. Quickly pair the transmitter and receiver at the press of a button.
- The system operates in the 900 MHz band, free from TV signal interference.
- High-contrast LCD displays on the transmitter base and the receivers show frequency channel and battery level.
- The bodypack receivers are equipped with a volume knob for comfortable listening and operate for up to 10 hours on two AA batteries. The auto-lock feature prevents settings from being altered accidentally.
There are no reviews yet.