The PRO 37 has established itself as a versatile solution for studio recording and live performance. With a low-mass element for superb transient response and a low-profile design for optimal mic placement, this mic excels in high-SPL applications. It is ideal for acoustic guitar, overheads, piano and group vocals. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
- Professional performance for studio recording and live sound reinforcement
- Low-mass element for superb transient response
- Excels in high-SPL applications
- Low-profile design for optimal mic placement
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
|Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
|Open Circuit Sensitivity
|-42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
|Maximum Input Sound Level
|141 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.