Qu-Pac takes the power and legendary quality of the Qu family and shrinks it into a compact desk or rack mount format. With Qu-Pac you are free to mix from your iPad, but the full functions of the mixer can be accessed from the front panel and touchscreen should you need them. The 800 x 480, sixteen million color Touchscreen and its dedicated data encoder form the heart of Qu-Pac’s interface, providing super-fast, easy access to all settings. Dedicated keys and screen tabs quickly guide you to meter and RTA views, FX racks, channel processing, USB audio control, scenes, setup menus and much more. The Qu-Control key brings up a fully customizable screen which gives access to channels and settings tailored to the user and application. Several ‘widgets’ can be assigned to the page, including channel levels, mutes and assignment on/off switches and are arranged to suit the user requirement, for example, as a source selection and level control of background music to one or multiple zones.
* Massive processing power and advanced functionality counts for nothing if you can’t access the controls you need in a heartbeat. *
With Qu-Pad you’re free to EQ and mix monitors on stage, roam around the venue whilst adjusting the PA, and mix the show from the heart of the audience. Qu-Pad connects over Wi-Fi and gives instant access to all live mixing parameters and settings.
Qu-You allows up to seven performers to control their own monitor mixes using any iOS or Android device, and frees up the engineer to focus on mixing for the audience.
Qu-Control is a customisable iOS app providing a simple interface for non-technical users to control the essential parameters of Qu mixers when technical operators are not around. Qu has been designed from the ground up to deliver professional sound quality, from input to output. Qu-Pac features sixteen AnalogiQ digitally controlled preamps with advanced zero-crossing detection and a padless 1dB-step gain stage. The AnalogiQ preamp design has been refined to offer superb transparency, minimal distortion and an ultra-low noise floor, with a warm, musical sound that is missing from some digital consoles. The analogue signal is captured by high-class, low latency 24bit analogue to digital converters, which are matched to 24bit digital to analogue converters to deliver the required high quality output. Qu’s dynamics and FX algorithms are derived from those used in our pro touring series. Some of the world’s most respected audio engineers have chosen to use RackFX on tour in preference to top-end plug-ins and external FX units.
Qu boasts 4 stereo RackFX engines, featuring lovingly crafted emulations of legendary classic reverbs, gated reverbs, delays, modulators, flangers and more. FX are returned to the mix on dedicated return channels, so you’re not tying up your mono and stereo input channels, and each Stereo FX Return has a dedicated 4 band PEQ.
- 19” Rack Mountable
- 16 local Mono Mic/Line Inputs (TRS + XLR)
- Recallable AnaLOGIQTM Preamps
- 3 Stereo Inputs (TRS)
- 12 local Mix Outputs (XLR)
- Expandable to 38 input, 24 out using dSNAKE AudioRack
- 4 Stereo Groups (switchable to Mix mode)
- Up to 11 Monitor Mixes (4 mono + 7 stereo)
- 4 FX Engines
- 4 dedicated FX Sends / Returns
- 4 Mute Groups
- 4 DCA Groups
- AES Digital Out
- 32×32 USB Audio Interface
- dSNAKETM Remote Audio Port
- 800×480 Touchscreen
- 15 Soft Keys
- 16 Custom Select keys
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor, delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor, delay on all Outputs
- Automatic Mic Mixer
- Channel Ducker on all Inputs
- ProFactory Mic Presets
- RackFX Library
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication
- Spectrogram to aid feedback elimination and room acoustics
- Qu-Drive Direct Multitrack Recording / Playback on USB drives
- DAW MIDI Control
- Qu-Pad fully-featured iPad App
- Qu-You iPhone / Android personal monitoring app
- Qu-Control customisable iOS app for simple wireless control
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System
There are no reviews yet.