The three-fourths-size Baby Taylor, with either solid spruce or solid mahogany top, makes a great-sounding traveling companion. The larger Big Baby (15/16 of full-size) has a spruce top and plays like a grownup. Both feature laminated backs and sides and come with a gig bag to help you get around.
The Baby Taylor’s big sibling, a 15/16-scale Dreadnought with a solid Sitka spruce top and sapele-laminate back and sides, boasts a surprisingly full voice, comes with a lightweight gig bag for easy portability, and makes a trusty companion wherever you go even if it’s just to the couch.
- Type/Shape: 6-String 15/16 Size Dreadnought
- Back & Sides: Sapele Laminate
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Soundhole Rosette: Laser-Etched
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Lexan
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Enclosed, Die-Cast Chrome Plated
- Scale Length: 25 1/2 Inches
- Number of Frets: 20
- Bracing: X-Brace
- Finish: Varnish
There are no reviews yet.