The Roland FP-E50 Digital Piano
The FP-E50 is more than just a digital piano; it’s a whole world of musical creativity! With top-notch Roland technology, this portable instrument lets you explore pianos, synthesizers, and other cool sounds with its advanced sound engine.
You’ll love the SuperNATURAL Piano engine and its 88 weighted-action keys that bring out the best in your playing. Plus, you can even sing into a mic and add amazing effects and real-time harmonies to your performance. With Bluetooth support and other connectivity options, you’ll have endless possibilities to make music your way. And the best part? You can access all this and more on Roland Cloud!
- Authentic grand piano sound and feel with Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine, PHA-4 Standard 88-note hammer-action keyboard.
- Expandable ZEN-Core sound engine with 1018 onboard sounds, including synthesizers, orchestral & world instruments.
- Interactive accompaniments with professional styles created by top composers & performers.
- Expand creative range with Z-Style Packs, EXZ Wave Expansions, & SDZ Sound Packs on Roland Cloud.
- Features mic input & pro vocal effects, including real-time harmonies & voice transformer sounds.
- Bluetooth audio/MIDI support for interfacing with mobile devices.
- Streamlined panel with intuitive controls and easy access to deeper features.
- Save favorite sounds and store entire keyboard setups in Scene memories.
- Onboard stereo speaker system, headphones jack, stereo audio output/inputs.
- Onboard recording function w/ overdub capability & USB audio/MIDI interface for working w/ music production software.
- USB memory port to save recordings, sound setups & system settings to a USB flash drive.
- Can create a unified upright piano look
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type of Keys: PHA-4 Standard, Ivory Feel, Escapement
- Velocity Sensitive: 100 type, Fixed
- Other Controllers: x2 Assignable Wheels, Mic Gain Knob, x4 Volume Sliders
- Polyphony: 256 Notes
- Presets: 947 tones, 74 Drum Sets
- Effects Types: Ambience, 3-band Equalizer
- Storage: USB Flash Drive
- Formats: WAV 16-bit/44.1kHz
- Audio Inputs: x1 1/8″ TRS, x1 1/4″ TS
- Audio Outputs: x2 1/4″ TRS
- USB: x1 Type A, x1 Type B
- MIDI I/O: USB/Bluetooth
- Headphones: x1 1/4″, x1 1/8″
- Pedal Inputs: x2 1/4″ (damper, sustain)
- Built-in Speakers: x2 4.75″
- Power Supply: AC Power Adapter (included)
- Height: 85″
- Width: 18″
- Depth: 67″
- Weight: 75 lbs
*Includes AC Power Adapter, music rest, and DP-2 damper pedal