Powerful Control in a BoxThe Radial PZ-Pre™ is a powerful acoustic instrument preamplifier. The magic lies in the combination of high performance 100% discrete class-A PZB piezo boosters, an ultra-quiet preamp circuit that will adapt to any pickup system and a host of connectivity options that will put you in total control. The PZ-Pre is equipped with two inputs for quick instrument changes on stage, or, for blending two pickups together. Powerful semi-parametric EQ and feedback eliminating controls allow the user to fine-tune their sound while eliminating troublesome frequencies. Offering both pre and post EQ direct box outputs, the PZ-Pre can be used send a dry signal to the house and performer tailored sound to monitors.
- Audio circuit type: Proprietary active circuit
- Number of channels: Dual Input, Amp Out, Pre and Post EQ XLR balanced Out
- Input Impedance: 6.8k Ohm at input jack (PZB active 10meg Ohm)
- Output Impedance: 1k Ohm
- Features 180° polarity reverse, Ground lift, Effects Loop, EQ Control, Boost
- Input Connectors: 1/4″
- Output Connectors: Pre and Post EQ XLR
- Extras: 1/4″ Effects Loop, Tuner
- Construction: 14-gauge steel
- Size (L x W x D): 8″w x 4 ¼”d x 2″h (205 x 110 x 51mm)
- Weight: 2.7lbs (1.2kg)
- Power: 15VDC 400mA, center pole positive
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable
There are no reviews yet.