Presonus ATOM 16 Pad Performance Controller
Capture the beat whenever and wherever creativity strikes with PreSonus®’ ATOM. An intuitive, musical, MIDI pad controller, ATOM’s dynamic, ultra-sensitive pads will give you all the expression you need, whether you’re making a beat, creating a driving synth line, or triggering sound effects and loops on the fly. Tight integration with both Studio One® and Ableton® Live mean that you stay inspired without missing a beat. Your focus will be off the screen and on your performance—where it matters most.
Fully bus-powered by USB and compact enough to ride in your backpack with your laptop, ATOM is tightly integrated with Studio One and Impact XT. Impact XT is a powerful pad-style sampler with 16 pads, each with its own pitch, amplifier, and filter controls, all editable via ATOM so you can make adjustments on the fly. More than just a pad controller, ATOM also allows you to quickly add virtual instruments, change presets, create loop points, control the Studio One transport, and more, allowing you to build dynamic performances and blazing fast productions.
Intuitive and easy-to-use, ATOM is more than just an expressive MIDI pad controller: It’s a production and performance controller as well. Use the velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads to play your virtual instruments live, with incredible expressiveness. Navigate your session without looking at the screen. Automate filter sweeps with four responsive knobs. Wherever inspiration takes you, ATOM lets you focus on the music.
- Trigger loops and effects and play virtual instruments with 16 full-size, velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads
- 8 assignable pad banks; Pressure switchable between MIDI aftertouch, channel pressure, and CC messages MIDI Keyboard mode, Note Repeat mode, and Full Velocity mode to customize instrument control (application-dependent)
- 4 programmable rotary encoders and 20 assignable buttons; navigate and set more parameters faster
- Selectable pad velocity curves and pad pressure thresholds
- Studio One® Artist included with customized features including automatic setup, dynamic switching between Keyboard and Drum modes, loop point, transport, zoom, preset selection, and more.
- Ableton® Live Official Integration (version 10.1.5 and later) with customized features including Session View navigation, clip and scene launching, dedicated User mode, and more.
- Ableton Live Lite included
- Studio Magic software suite included
Get In The Groove
Included with ATOM, Studio One Artist music production software offers a unique drag-and-drop workflow and powerful tools that let you produce faster than ever before. You also get a carefully curated loop and one-shot library custom-designed for ATOM by the hitmakers at MVP Loops.