The Faux Spring Reverb has been a staple on many players boards for many years now, and when it was discontinued a few years ago Brian received numerous requests to bring it back since then. Not being one to be content with just reissuing something, Brian decided to take all of the feedback from players he had received and give it a bit if an upgrade.
The result was the birth of the Mini Faux Spring Reverb. Following the idea of “If it’s not broke, don’t fix it,” he just added more of what players love. More decay, more drippiness and more of that bouncy spring tone players love in the bigger Reverb tanks. Despite sounding bigger and fuller, he decided to condense it down into a mini enclosure to fit perfectly at the end if any chain to grab and go.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- High-grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- True bypass Small profile, ideal for pedal board placement
- Signal is split, core tone is unchanged through the pedal, the effect is laid on top of your tone
- Volume, Depth, and Tone control allowing you full control of your reverb trail
- 9v power jack (no battery connector inside)
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
There are no reviews yet.