Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS32 DKA has a poplar body with arched top, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and a 12”-16” compound-radius amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girth, and can be shaped with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls.
Available in several striking finishes, the JS32 DKA also features white neck binding and all-black hardware including a Jackson-branded Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and die-cast tuners.
- Model Name JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS32 DKA, Amaranth Fingerboard
- Series JS
- Country Of Origin CN
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Dinky
- Neck Material 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Scale Length 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Amaranth
- Fingerboard Radius 12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 24
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson
- Nut Width 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rods Dual-Action
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge Pickup Jackson High-Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Jackson High-Output Humbucking
- Master Volume
- Master Tone
Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
Bridge Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson Double-Locking TremoloHardware Finish BlackTuning Machines Jackson Sealed Die-CastControl Knobs Dome-Style