This Guitar is Serial#: 20042176
Weight: 6.60 lbs
A Lower-cost Version of Nita Struss’s Signature Axe
A lower-cost version of Nita Strauss’s signature JIVA10, the Ibanez JIVAJR boasts the same basic design as its predecessor it’s sleek, aggressive, and built for speed. A visually arresting quilted maple top rests upon a resonant meranti body, while an ebony-capped maple neck ensures effortless playability. For sonic tenacity, you get two Quantum humbuckers and one Quantum single-coil pickup complete with 5-way switching. Topped off with an Edge-Zero II tremolo and an eye-grabbing Beaten Path EKG-style fingerboard inlay, the JIVAJR Nita Strauss Signature will pummel every note you play into meek submission it’s a serious sonic weapon.
Fast-playing Wizard III neck and ebony fingerboard
For many players, the Wizard neck profile has been what makes an Ibanez an Ibanez. And you’ll find the third-generation Wizard III on the JIVAJR. Its incredibly thin contour is a favorite among fast, technical players, as it allows unfettered movement up and down the fretboard. Even if your runs begin in the open position and end at the highest frets, this neck won’t get in your way, and higher fret access is enhanced by the contoured cutaway. Beyond that, the neck is capped with a luxurious ebony fingerboard, providing you with unbelievably smooth fretting.
Trio of Ibanez Quantum pickups covers an expansive sonic range
Ask any guitarist at Sweetwater to describe Ibanez’s Quantum pickups in just a few words, and “articulate” and “hot” will probably be near the top of the list. You’ve got the tonal aggression you need for hard rock and lead lines, with a defined sound that helps individual notes ring through. Especially if you juggle rhythm and lead guitar roles, you should have the sonic flexibility you need with the Ibanez JIVAJR Nita Strauss Signature guitar.
Edge-Zero II tremolo delivers solid performance and stability
The Ibanez JIVAJR’s Edge-Zero II tremolo gives you the fast response and snap you need to pull off sharp bends and vibrato. The extreme stability of this knife-edge-style trem’s stud lock function is also one of the many reasons it’s a favorite among many of today’s top players. If you’re looking for a guitar that can stand up to long, aggressive playing sessions without losing its tuning, you’re going to love the JIVAJR.
Ibanez JIVAJR Nita Strauss Signature Features:
- Lower-cost version of Nita Strauss’s signature JIVA10
- Resonant meranti body topped with gorgeous quilted maple
- Comfortable maple neck and smooth ebony fingerboard
- 2 Quantum humbuckers and 1 Quantum single-coil give you a wide tonal range
- Edge-Zero II tremolo for bending and diving while maintaining perfect intonation
- Eye-grabbing Beaten Path EKG-style fingerboard inlay
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Nita Strauss
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Meranti
- Top Material:Quilted Maple
- Body Finish:Satin
- Color:Deep Sea Blonde
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Wizard III
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Beaten Path
- Number of Frets:24, Jumbo
- Scale Length:25.5″
- Nut Width:1.692″
- Nut Material:Locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Edge-Zero II Locking Tremolo
- Neck Pickup:Quantum Ceramic Humbucker
- Middle Pickup:Quantum Alnico Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Quantum Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:D’Addario, .009-.042
- Manufacturer Part Number:JIVAJRDSE
There are no reviews yet.