Inspired by the entertaining sights and unique, carefree spirit of Venice, California, we created a soprano ukulele that captures its vibe the Venice Ukulele. Thanks to its compact, comfortable body size, the Venice travels easily from the beach to the studio or jam room while retaining the classic, light sound that made the ukulele a must-have for today’s players.
The slim “C”-shaped neck profile is comfortable to hold and easy to play, while the no-tie bridge makes changing strings a breeze. A stylish bound top and 4-in-line Tele headstock adds a unique dash of Fender style that canâ€™t be duplicated.
Let all your cares drift out to sea, embrace the music of the boardwalk and live the beach life year-round with the Venice Ukulele.
- Model Name Venice Soprano Uke, Daphne Blue
- Series California Coast Ukuleles
- Country Of Origin CN
- Color Daphne Blue
- Body Laminated Basswood Top, Back and Sides
- Body Finish Satin
- Body Shape Soprano Ukulele
- Neck Material Nato
- Neck Finish Satin
- Scale Length 13.6″ (345 mm)
- Fingerboard Laminated Hardwood
- Fingerboard Radius Flat
- Number of Frets 12
- String Nut Plastic
- Nut Width 1.375″ (35 mm)
- Position Inlays Dot
- Bridge Laminated Hardwood
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Open-Back Geared
- Pickguard None
There are no reviews yet.