This is not your run of the mill chorus pedal. This compact, beautifully cased wonder is a three-voice chorus with six programmable presets and expression control. Choose from Vibrato Mode, Chorus Mode, and Rotary Mode and manipulate their Width, Rate, and Balance to achieve your ideal sound. Shift seamlessly from one mode to another to cop a blend that is all your own. One simple tap of the Preset (“Save/Recall”) switch and you can summon up to six settings of your choosing at will.
Inspired by the 1970s CE-1 Chorus Ensemble pedal, this digital unit has been tirelessly tweaked and fine-tuned to give you an all-encompassing chorus and vibrato experience like nothing else. And by popular demand, we’ve equipped this with an expression control so you can use any TRS expression pedal to manipulate the Width, Rate or Balance. Put it in Vibrato Mode and you’ll have a really subtle chorus with a seasick vibrato and alternate quickly between the two seamlessly. And that’s only one mode. The possibilities are endless.
- Mode V: Vibrato – This mode is a familiar traditional chorus type effect that leans towards vibrato with a triangle LFO modulating a short delay line. When the Balance control is turned fully clockwise, the dry signal is removed and the effect becomes a pitch vibrato.
- Mode C: Chorus – Mode C is a blend of chorus and flanger. It has more warmth and slower rates than Mode V and uses a sine wave LFO to modulate the delay line. The Width control plays a major role in this mode and determines which type of modulation is more prominent.
- Mode R: Rotary Chorus – Mode R is a rotary chorus effect modeled after the sound of a Leslie speaker cabinet. This effect combines both amplitude and frequency modulation for a Doppler effect.
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 2.50 x 2.25 in. (121 x 64 x 57 mm) with knobs
- Current Draw: 75 mA
- Input Impedance: 500 kΩ
- Output Impedance: 100 Ω
- TRS expression pedal wiring:Tip: WiperRing: +3.3VSleeve: Ground
- Flexi-Switch® TechnologyThis device features Flexi-Switch® Technology! This relay-based, true bypass switching style allows you to simultaneously use momentary and latching style switching.
- Power This device takes a standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. We always recommend pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies or multiple isolated-output supplies. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise. DO NOT RUN AT HIGHER VOLTAGES!