The Classic BOSS Distortion, Enhanced with Waza CraftsmanshipIntroduced in 1978 among the earliest models in the BOSS compact series, the orange DS-1 redefined the sound of distortion and remains as influential today as ever. Its hard-edged attack and smooth sustain have made it the best-selling compact effect to date, and its distinctive tone is behind the signature sounds of a long list of rock and alternative icons. With the DS-1W, this legendary stomp joins other BOSS classics in the Waza Craft series, fusing the look and character of the original with a newly revised discrete all-analog circuit for expanded range and versatility.
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal for the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- Newly revised two-stage gain circuit with discrete analog components
- Standard mode delivers the legendary sound of the original DS-1
- Custom mode provides fatter distortion tones with focused midrange and increased touch response
- Versatile Tone knob provides wide-ranging frequency control fine-tuned for each mode
- Two modes offer increased versatility when the pedal is used as a gain booster
- Premium buffer for clean and clear tone when bypassed
- BOSS five-year warranty
There are no reviews yet.