The AT2010 from Audio Technica is a large diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone derived from the popular 20 series of Audio Technica microphones. This series is popular due to incredibly high sound quality and robust construction at a near entry level price point. Fans of the 20 series studio microphones have long asked for a live-use equivalent and here it is – enjoy the smooth studio sounds of the Audio Technica 20 series microphones in one that is built for the road and meant to be used on stage.
- Extended frequency response and superior transient response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- High SPL-handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal and construction for years of trouble-free service
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 40-20,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: â€“48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 100 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 136 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE: (typical) 113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 71 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- WEIGHT: 233 g (8.2 oz)
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- 179.1 mm (7.05″) long,
50.8 mm (2.00″) maximum body diameter
*Cable Sold Separately
There are no reviews yet.