Raw Crashes are some of the most unrefined and funky cymbals they’ve ever produced! Each Raw Crash starts from Zildjian’s secret alloy and is rolled, tempered, cupped and sandblasted for a sound and look that’s unlike any other cymbal. Raw crashes are untrimmed – roughly 20” – 23” in diameter, and irregular in shape – making each Raw Crash a truly unique instrument.The small bell version of the Raw Crash delivers a controlled and dry sound. The large bell Raw Crash opens up very quickly with an explosive crash, but is dry enough that it shuts down and gets out of the way very quickly. The Raw Crash is also a great choice for an alternate ride cymbal. Its dry qualities produce good stick definition that cuts nicely over an underlying, funky growl.
- Ideal for punchy accents that don’t overtake your stick patterns
- Great as an alternative ride cymbal
- Small Bell Raw Crash delivers a controlled sound with fewer overtones
- Large Bell Raw Crash is more open, with a pronounced bell sound
- Ideal for settings where moderate projection is needed
- Feature 1 Dry, unrefined and funky
- Feature 2 Untrimmed for unique, non-circular shape
- Feature 3 Varies in size, 24″ max
- Feature 4 Explosive attack with quick decay
- Feature 5 Also works as alternate ride
- Cymbal Type Crashes
- Cymbal Series FX
There are no reviews yet.