A tribute to the 1960s evolution of the Strat®, the Classic Vibe ’60s Stratocaster creates incredible tone courtesy of a trio of Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5″-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- Body/Shape: Nato / Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck/Shape/Finish: Maple / “C” Shape / Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard/Radius: Indian Laurel / 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Frets: 21 Narrow-Tall
- String Nut/Width: Bone / 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Pickups: SSS Configuration
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup)
- Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo Hardware Finish: Nickel Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
There are no reviews yet.