The Soundcraft Ui12 packs a complete digital mixing system into a solid, road-rugged stagebox format with built-in Wi-fi and the ability to be controlled by any connected device via a standard web browser – no Apps, no OS limitations, no restrictions on how or where you mix.
The Ui12 features cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices, and can connect with up to 10 control devices simultaneously. In addition, the Ui12 features built-in HARMAN signal processing from dbx, DigiTech and Lexicon, including dbx AFS2, DigiTech Amp Modeling, and more. This mixer also feature fully recallable and remote-controlled mic gain and phantom power, along with 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser and noise gate on input channels.
The Ui12 offers 31-band graphic EQ, noise gate and compressor on all outputs, plus real-time frequency analyzer (RTA) on inputs and outputs. There are three onboard dedicated Lexicon FX busses: Reverb, Delay and Chorus. In addition, mixer controls include Subgroups, Mute groups and View groups, among others. This mixer features full Show/Snapshot recallability with channel recall safes. while security lockout features allow customization of device access to only specific functions and mixes if needed. It also offers independent network interfaces onboard for simultaneous control by Wi-Fi and Ethernet, plus a floor-ready strong chassis for live applications.
The Ui12 also features four XLR combo mic/line inputs, four XLR mic inputs, two channels of Hi- Z/instrument inputs, as well as a stereo RCA line input. A 2-channel USB media player is included, along with two balanced XLR Aux outputs, two quarter-inch headphone outputs with level control, plus balanced stereo XLR and quarter-inch main outputs. Two-channel USB audio playback is compatible with MP3, WAV and AIFF formats.
Soundcraft Ui12 Features:
- Tablet/PC/Smartphone Controlled Digital Mixer
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices
- Use up to 10 control devices (tablets, phones, PCs) simultaneously
- Legendary Harman Signal Processing from dbx, Digitech, and Lexicon
- Fully recallable and remote-controlled mic preamps
- 4-band Parametric EQ, High-Pass Filter, Compressor, De-esser and Noise Gate on input channels
- 31-band Graphic EQ, Noise Gate and Compressor on all outputs
- Real-Time Frequency Analyser (RTA) on inputs and outputs
- 3 dedicated Lexicon FX effects processors: Reverb, Delay and Chorus
- Subgroups, Mute Groups, View Groups, and more mixer controls
- Show/Snapshot recall with channel safes and security lockout