Friedman Small-box Overdrive Pedal
Dave Friedman’s Small Box all-tube amplifier is well known for being one of the most flexible and touch-responsive amplifiers on the market today. You can now get the same tonal versatility, sensitivity and harmonically rich overdrive as this legendary amp with Friedman’s new Small Box overdrive pedal. The Small Box pedal packs the same intuitive control set as the amplifier, allowing you to dial in your perfect shade of rock, from vintage Plexi goodness to high gain madness. Whether you want a high-output cleaner tone for pushing your amp hard, or a thick gritty drive that will sit well in any classic to modern rock band, a sweep of the gain control easily gets you there. If you want to reign in the gain some more, simply flip the side mounted gain switch and it will simulate the Plexi-Channel of the Small Box amplifier. To experience the Small Box’s accolade-garnering Friedman tone, put this overdrive pedal on your board today.
British rock at its best
The Small Box overdrive can scream with an unabashedly rock ‘n’ roll voice while still being surprisingly versatile. You can go from screaming high gain to a killer dirty boost by simply rolling the pedal’s gain knob back and flipping the gain structure switch to “lower gain mode”.
- Friedman Small Box amp tone in a compact pedal format
- Responds to guitar controls and picking nuance exactly like the amp
- Gain control and gain structure switch, takes you from gritty to hard rock with ease
Ready for your rig
The Small Box Overdrive pedal delivers tube like tone in a small pedal format which can be used either into a clean amp or to boost an already over-driven amp.
- Ideal for use with both clean and overdriven amps
- Controls for bass, mid, treble, presence, volume and gain are intuitive for quick ‘dial in’
- 2 position side-mounted Gain Structure switch lets you choose from low-focused gain or high gain madness!
- True Bypass Switching
- Can be powered between 9-18VDC (no battery)
- Assembled in USA
There are no reviews yet.