Featuring the MX153T Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone and the SLXD1 transmitter, the SLXD14/153T provides transparent digital audio and rock-solid RF stability for lecture halls and live performances. The SLXD14/153T Wireless System delivers transparent, 24-bit digital audio and rock-solid RF performance for a wide range of applications, from day-long presentations to nighttime performances. Operate up to 32 compatible systems per 44 MHz band, with easy setup and optional rechargeability accessories for wireless excellence, wherever required. Ships with SLXD4 dual-channel receiver, SLXD1 bodypack transmitters and MX153T Omnidirectional Earset Headworn Microphone with protective pouch, 3 windscreens, collar clip, antenna, rackmount accessories and 2 AA batteries.
SLX-D Digital Wireless delivers clear audio and stable RF performance with easy setup and rechargeability options. SLX-D is built to handle a wide range of applications, from day-long conferences to nighttime performances. Automatic channel scan and IR sync are even easier with a guided setup feature programmed into each SLX-D wireless receiver. Manage multiple-system group scans and firmware updates with third-party setup and control via Ethernet. Operate up to 32 compatible systems per 44 MHz band for up to 8 hours from 2 AA batteries, or add Shure SB903 rechargeable batteries and charger accessories. SLX-D provides <120 dB dynamic range and stable, efficient RF transmission for a selection of handheld, lavalier and headset microphones.
Shure SLXD14/153T Wireless System Features:
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio.
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent.)
- 120 dB dynamic range.
- Digital predictive switching diversity.
- 44 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent.)
- 32 available channels per frequency band (region dependent.)
- Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8 MHz band.
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync.
- Automatic channel scan.
- Link multiple receivers for group scan and firmware updates via Ethernet port.
- Third-party setup and control via Ethernet.
- Elegant and easy-to-use interface with high-contrast LCD menu.
- Guided setup mode installed in each SLX-D receiver.
- Transmitters use 2 AA batteries or Shure SB903 rechargeable battery.
- MX153T Earset Headworn Microphone features a subminiature omnidirectional cartridge that offers superior clarity.
- Enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect.
- Terminated with TQG / TA4F connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters.
- Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear.
- CommShield Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters.
- Kevlar reinforced soft flex cable.
There are no reviews yet.