The Shure QLXD14/85 rackmount digital wireless lavalier microphone system provides instructors, presenters, and broadcasters with professional-quality audio, reliable RF performance, and secure AES 256-bit encryption. Rugged and easy-to-use, it is ideal for use in TV broadcast or sound-reinforcement applications in medium-sized venues and houses of worship, as well as A/V installations in conference, educational, and corporate facilities.
The QLXD14/85 operates in the UHF band to transmit pristine 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio with clarity, accurate low end, and crisp transient response. It utilizes Digital Predictive Switching Diversity to protect the transmission from interference and deliver solid RF signal stability without audio artifacts. You can run up to 60 mic channels at the same location.
The system comes with a WL185 cardioid lavalier microphone optimized for speech intelligibility. The bodypack transmitter provides up to 9 hours of operation on two AA batteries, with selectable 1/10mW RF power and a transmission range up to 330′.
The receiver features audio and RF meters, 60 dB of gain control, and both mic/line XLR and 1/4″ instrument outputs. A large LCD screen and intuitive controls let you quickly make adjustments, even in low-light situations. Additional features include automatic frequency scanning, IR sync, and internal limiting to prevent clipping.
The Ethernet port allows multiple receivers to be easily networked together for simplified frequency coordination and deployment via Shure’s Wireless Workbench (WWB) software.
- The WL185 condenser lavalier mic features a cardioid polar pattern that helps to reject unwanted noise.
- The lavalier mic plugs into the locking TA4M connector on the compact QLXD1 bodypack transmitter. The adjustable input sensitivity on the transmitter accommodates a wide variety of speaking styles and mic levels and even instrument-level audio.
- The rugged, all-metal transmitter features a backlit LCD that displays essential information and provides fast menu access. It can be locked out to prevent accidental changes during a performance. The transmitter syncs to the receiver via infrared with a quick press on the Sync button.
- The system operates with a 64 MHz tuning range and 2560 selectable frequencies.
- Digital Predictive Switching Diversity uses a microprocessor to switch antennas before dropouts occur.
- Two detachable 1/2 wave dipole antennas are included.
- 256-bit AES encryption offers unbreachable privacy by using a unique, randomized encryption key generated every time encryption is enabled.
- Low latency makes the system ideal for meetings that require live sound reinforcement.
- The receiver’s scanning function automatically finds, prioritizes, and deploys the cleanest frequencies to transmitters via IR sync.
- The receiver offers up to 60 dB of adjustable gain with an internal limiter that automatically engages to prevent digital clipping of your audio.
- Intuitive front-panel controls with audio and RF LED meters as well as a peak indicator allow for quick visual checks.
- Ethernet networking enables real-time, precision monitoring and control of your system as well as automatic frequency coordination across multiple receivers, using Wireless Workbench software (WWB) for Mac/Windows.
- The system is compatible with external controllers such as AMX and Creston.
- Remote Control: Make adjustments from anywhere in the venue from your iPad/iPhone via the ShurePlus Channels Mobile App for iOS devices.
There are no reviews yet.