If you create music videos, web shows, podcasts, or livestreams with a phone or tablet, you need GO:MIXER PRO-X. With GO:MIXER PRO-X, you can connect and mix up to seven audio input sources with studio quality you’ll always sound your best no matter where you are. Made for on-the-go creation, the GO:MIXER PRO-X can be powered from your mobile device, or use batteries for over 4 hours of runtime.
Use your phone/tablet for its great video capabilities, and let GO:MIXER PRO-X handle the audio mixing duties with top-quality sound. With its XLR mic input and compact size, GO:MIXER PRO-X enhances podcasts, interviews, online lessons, video calls, and more. The headphones jack even supports a second mic feed, allowing you to bring in another voice with a headset mic or smartphone earbuds.
GO:MIXER PRO-X is easy to use, even if you’re a one-person show. It has all the inputs you need for your voice, a musical instrument, or both. Volume and other controls are clearly marked and easy to find when you’re lost in the moment and just feeling it. And with the Loop Back function, it’s simple to capture play-along performances with songs from your device’s music library. If you perform with other musicians, GO:MIXER PRO-X has you covered. With its versatile input selection, you can plug in a guitar or bass, XLR microphone, mono/stereo instrument, and two line-level devices to mix and capture performances on the spot.
The GO:MIXER PRO-X works with your favorite streaming services like YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok, so you’ll sound your best every time you go live. The cables needed to interface with most any type of iOS or Android mobile device are included. Connect digitally to USB-C or Lightning devices, or go analog with the TRRS cable. You can also use as an audio interface with music apps like Zenbeats or Garage Band, or as a portable standalone mixer for practicing and performing.
- Palm-sized audio mixer for mobile devices
- Multiple inputs microphones, musical instruments, and more
- Combo jack supports standard mics with XLR or Â¼-inch plugs; 48 V phantom power available via XLR
- Dedicated guitar/bass input with selectable input pad for active pickups
- Mono/stereo instrument input
- Two stereo line-level inputs with TRS mini jacks
- Mini headphones jack with headset mic support
- Loop Back function for playing along with backing tracks from your mobile device
- USB Micro-B and four-pole TRRS jack for device connection
- Comes with three connection cables: USB Micro-B to USB-C, USB Micro-B to Lightning, and TRRS to TRRS
- Powered by your smartphone or four AAA alkaline batteries
- Easy integration with camera and livestreaming apps
- Also works with Roland Zenbeats and other mobile music production apps
There are no reviews yet.