PreSonus® Eris® E7 XT Studio Monitor
2-Way Active Studio Monitor With EBM Waveguide
With a smooth, accurate frequency response; powerful amplification with tons of headroom; and acoustic tuning functions that ensure you get the best sound, it’s no wonder that Eris®-series studio monitors have been a runaway hit since their introduction.
The Eris E7 XT delivers deep, controlled lows and a wide sweet spot in a compact form that will fit into a studio of nearly any size. The Elliptical Boundary Modeled waveguide provides a superior high-frequency response and 100° horizontal dispersion, creating a broad sweet spot for more accurate stereo imaging. Narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections from your desk. A 1.25-inch silk-dome tweeter ensures snappy, accurate transient reproduction, while a 6.5-inch woven-composite woofer offers tight, clear bass, with plenty of punch and no flab. A ported enclosure allows the Eris E7 XT to reach down to an astonishing 42 Hz.
Acoustic tuning controls let you configure the Eris E7 XT for your room: You get Low-cut, Mid and High controls, as well as three-way Acoustic Space tuning that compensates for the effects of speaker placement against a wall or in a corner. Balanced XLR and ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced RCA line-level inputs make it easy to connect virtually any line-level source.
Suitable for both home recording studios and professional mix engineering, Eris XT-series studio monitors combine outstanding audio quality with the flexible tuning and connectivity you’ve come to expect from PreSonus®. Sold Individually.
- 6.55-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1.25-inch (32 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 100˚(H) x 60˚(V) EBM waveguide and ported enclosure
- Tuning Controls for accurate mixing contour (Level, HPF, LF Trim, HF Trim, Acoustic Space)
- 130 Watt, Class AB bi-amplification drives up to 104 dB of sound
- Includes Studio Magic, a suite of over $1000 USD worth of music production software
- Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- 104 dB maximum continuous SPL
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, external mains fuse, and subsonic protection
Set Up Your Studio Monitors For Your Room.
Eris E7 XT studio monitors are equipped with Acoustic Tuning controls to ensure the flattest response in your mix environment. You get Low-cut, Mid, and High controls, as well as three-way Acoustic Space tuning that makes it easy to compensate for the boundary bass boost that occurs when a speaker is placed too close to a wall.
World-Class Recording Software Included.
Eris E7 XT studio monitors come with a special edition of PreSonus® Studio One™ Prime recording and production software, with the entire Studio Magic software suite enabled. Studio Magic includes over $1,000 USD worth of music software including plug-ins, loops, virtual instruments, effects and tutorials.