PreSonus® AudioBox USB® 96 25th Anniversary
A complete, all-PreSonus, hardware/software, high-definition recording kit — just add a computer!
The AudioBox USB® 96 audio interface has just the right features you need to start recording right away. Bus-powered and built to travel, the AudioBox USB 96 makes recording easy.
Two front-panel combo mic/instrument inputs, two balanced line-level outputs, an ultra-loud headphone out, and MIDI I/O make the AudioBox USB 96 an affordable stereo-recording solution for singer/songwriters, podcasters, guitar or guitar-bass collaborations and more. A Mix control lets you balance the level between the input signal and computer playback without any latency.
The AudioBox USB 96 is built to be used on the go with a heavy-duty steel chassis to stand up to the rigors of mobile recording. It’s USB class-compliant — no special drivers to install — and natively compatible with Apple Silicon-based Macs and iOS and iPadOS devices. A screaming-loud headphone output ensures you can hear your music clearly, even in noisy locations.
Compatible with virtually all macOS, Windows, iOS and iPadOS audio-recording software, the AudioBox USB 96 comes with a license for PreSonus®’ Studio One® Artist and Studio Magic Suite bundle for a complete recording solution so you can get recording right away.
Whether you’re just getting into recording or are a veteran producer who wants to go mobile, the AudioBox USB 96 audio interface is ready to hit the road when you are.
- Simple, affordable stereo-recording solution for singer/songwriters, podcasters, guitar or guitar-bass collaborations and more
- Professional-quality mic preamps: Your microphone will sound its best thanks to this low-noise, high-headroom design with +35 dBu of adjustable gain and switchable +48V phantom power for professional XLR condenser mics
- Recording software included: Get started right away with PreSonus® Studio One® Artist recording software and Studio Magic Suite software bundle
- Bus-powered by your connected USB device so no need for an additional power supply
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with high-quality mic preamplifiers: Connect mics, guitars and basses
- One loud, clear ¼-inch stereo headphone output
- Mix control lets you create a custom blend between inputs and playback for monitoring recordings with zero latency
- Two balanced TRS ¼-inch main outputs for studio monitors or other speakers
- Professional audio quality: Studio-grade converters allow for up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording and playback assuring the highest quality possible
- USB 2.0-compatible