2-channel DJ controller for multiple DJ applications (Black)
You can use the DJ software rekordbox, Serato DJ Lite and djay for free by connecting your PC/Mac to the DDJ-FLX4 to complete your DJ setup. And if you want to upgrade to Serato DJ Pro, you can buy a license or subscription for the premium version of the software.
Whether you want to connect to a PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, or an Android phone or tablet, the DDJ-FLX4 is versatile in its design. Even better, if you use the controller with rekordbox for iOS/Android, you’ll be able to connect to your device via Bluetooth® or USB cable. So, there’s nothing to hold you back from giving DJing a try.
- rekordbox for Mac/WindowsFunctions equivalent to the rekordbox Core plan* are available for free via Hardware Unlock.*Some functions can’t be controlled from the DDJ-FLX4.
- rekordbox for iOS/AndroidYou can download rekordbox for iOS from the App Store, or rekordbox for Android from Google Play.
- Serato DJ LiteYou can use Serato DJ Lite with the unit for free – no license is needed.
- Serato DJ ProYou can use Serato DJ Pro with the unit if you buy a license separately.
- djay for iOS/AndroidYou can download djay for iOS from the App Store, or djay for Android from Google Play.
- What’s in the Box: DDJ-FLX4Quick Start GuidePrecautions for useSerato flyerUSB Type-C cableWarranty (for some regions)