The long and short of it is, the all-tube Marshall, 4-channel JVM410H 100-Watt tube head is one of the most versatile Marshall amplifier ever made. It boasts more gain than any other Marshall to date–and that’s really saying something! Each of the JVM410â€™s 4 channelsâ€”Clean, Crunch, OD1 & OD2â€”are not only completely independent of each other, all of which feature their own unique gain structure, they all boast 3 Modes, all 12 of which are footswitchable.This makes owning the JVM 410 like owning 12 Marshalls in one! The JVM410H has studio-quality digital reverb built in, with a level control for each channel. The reverb, the amp’s two Master Volume controls and the Series/Parallel effects loop are all footswitchable. Even though this amp houses 28 controls with 8 LED switches on the front panels, because of the extremely logical layout, they’re incredibly simple to understand. Add to this an ingenious UK patent pending footswitch and that all the switching of channel/modes, Reverb, Master Volume selection, FX loop can be done via MIDI and you’re looking at one amazingly flexible amplifier! The 6-way footswitch boasts 7 LEDs and memory, plus it connects to the amp via a regular guitar cable. From the cleanest clean to the dirtiest dirt ever found in a Marshall and all points in-between, the JVM410H all-valve amp head will give you what you want, right when you want it. You can find this and many more Marshall Products at Worldmusicsupply.com!
Marshall JVM410H 100-watt Tube Amplifier Head at a Glance:
- 100-Watt valve head
- Valve complement: 5 x ECC83 (12AX7s) in preamp, 2 x EL34s in power amp
- 4 independent, footswitchable channels–Clean, Crunch, OD1 & OD2
- Each channel boasts 3 footswitchable modes â€” Green, Orange & Red
- Studio quality, footswitchable digital reverb with level controls for all 4 channels.
- 2 footswitchable master volumes
- Two FX loops â€” Series/Parallel & Parallel
- Series/Parallel FX loop is footswitchable
- Emulated line out
- 6-way, 7-LED footswitch with memory capabilities (UK patent pending)
- All switching can be done via MIDI
- Made in England