The Marshall DSL40CR is an all-tube 40W tube combo amplifier that is gig-ready right from the get go. The Marshall DSL40CR has a Celestion 12 inches speaker and a Triode (Half Power) option that drops the DSL40C’s output to 20-Watts, making it exceptionally versatile. Featuring two footswitchable channels â€“ Classic Gain & Ultra Gain, as well as a shared 5 way EQ, and bypassable series FX loop, the DSL40C is one amazing amplifier.
- Two footswitchable channels: Classic Gain & Ultra Gain
- Two Modes per channel for extra flexibility
- Footswitchable, studio-quality, digital Reverb with Level control for each channel
- Shared 5-way EQ Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence & Resonance
- Mid-Shift button adds to the amp’s tonal flexibility
- Pentode/Triode switch to drop power down from 40W to 20W
- Bypassable series FX loop
- Celestion 12 inches speaker
- 4-12AX7 and 2-EL34 tubes
- 1-12 inches Celestion
- 2-way footswitch supplied
There are no reviews yet.