2-in/2-out USB-C Audio Interface
M-Audioâ€™s streamlined AIR192X4 interface injects two channels of flawless 24-bit/192kHz audio into your session, courtesy of its ultra-pristine A/D converters and sleek I/O. Youâ€™ve got a low-noise Crystal preamp/TRS input with +62dB of gain for driving studio condenser mics to stage dynamics, along with a hi-Z input for direct-routing keys and guitars into your song or score. A lightning-fast 2.59ms* round-trip over USB-C gives the AIR192|4 the edge over most units in its class. And whether you’re listening back using its dedicated TRS speaker outs or its high-headroom headphone output, the AIR192X4’s USB/Direct balance knob sets you up for time-critical monitoring. A software suite that includes Pro Tools First and Ableton Live Lite hosts, Avidâ€™s Eleven Lite guitar suite and effects plug-ins, a generous outfit of AIR Music Technology virtual instruments, and 2GB of Touch Loops content equips you and the M-Audio AIR192X4 with all you need to start making great recordings straight out of the gate.
* 2.59ms latency is dependent on hardware and buffer settings
M-Audio Crystal preamp
The AIR192X4â€™s low-noise Crystal preamp builds a solid foundation for any style recording. Clean and uncolored, M-Audioâ€™s Crystal preamp is a blank slate for your creative mix decisions down the road.
Latest-gen A/D converters
High headroom and low distortion are yours at every stage of the recording process, thanks to the AIR192X4â€™s current-gen A/D converters.
Direct input for guitar and bass
A front-mounted 1/4″ instrument input streamlines the M-Audio AIR192X4 for guitar and bass players. The included Eleven Lite FX suite gives you several virtual amp, cab, and stomp options to choose from, so you can leave your amp and pedalboard behind.
Rugged tabletop form factor
The M-Audio AIR192X4â€™s desk-friendly form factor puts all essential controls right at your fingertips, with an ergonomic tilt that improves visibility for desktop and remote use. A feature we at Sweetwater have enjoyed in all recent AIR interfaces is the large central volume knob, which is unmistakable and easy to access for setting desired monitoring levels. The all-metal chassis feels great underhand and is sure to hold up to location recording.
USB-C protocol (also compatible with USB 2.0) gives the AIR192X4 fast round-trip speeds â€” as low as 2.59ms â€” to minimize latency when you’re tracking and monitoring.
M-Audio AIR192X4 Audio/MIDI Interface Features:
- The latest in M-Audioâ€™s range of large-knob desktop mixers
- Records up to 2 channels of pristine 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Low-noise Crystal preamp/TRS input and the latest A/D converters faithfully capture the emotion in your performances
- Hi-Z instrument input for direct guitar and bass tracking
- USB/Direct knob for mixing and live-monitoring applications
- High-speed USB-C connection minimizes round-trip latency
- Also compatible with A-type USB 2.0 ports
- Pro Tools First
- Ableton Live Lite
- Avid Eleven Lite guitar/bass processor
- 20x Avid effects plug-ins
- AIR Music Technology Creative FX Collection
- AIR Music Technology Xpand!2
- AIR Music Technology Mini Grand
- AIR Music Technology Vacuum
- AIR Music Technology Boom
- 2GB of Touch Loops content
- Computer Connectivity:USB 2.0
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:2 x 2
- Number of Preamps:1 x mic, 1 x instrument
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs:1 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/line), 1 x 1/4″ (Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4″ (L/R)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″
- USB:1 x Type USB-C
- Software:Pro Tools First, Ableton Live Lite, 20 Effect Plug-ins
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.8.5 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Bus Powered:Yes
- Power Supply:USB bus powered
- Weight:2.0 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:AIR192X4
There are no reviews yet.