You are looking at Serial#: CYJ2102822.
Weight: 7.40 lbs
The Jackson® name has always been synonymous with state-of-the-art guitar technology, and the company continues to lead the way in crafting instruments that exceed the demands of today’s most discerning players. Melding modern materials and construction with molten metal style, the Jackson X Series Soloist™ SL3X DX Crackle features brand-new explosive Frost Byte Crackle and Yellow Crackle finishes.
A sleekly contoured basswood body and pure Jackson neck-through-body construction ensure ergonomic comfort during long sets, along with monstrous sustain and smooth playing all the way up to the 24th jumbo fret. Graphite-reinforcement rods run through the maple neck, protecting it against environmental depredations, while the ultra-fast 12″-16″ compound radius bound laurel fingerboard is built from the get-go for easy chording and riffing near the nut and rapid, fret-out-free leads as you move up the neck.
The SL3X DX Crackle comes loaded with a select power trio of Jackson pickups; high-output mini rail humbucking pickups in the middle and neck positions are matched to a high-output humbucking bridge pickup for complementary harmonics and highly dynamic responsiveness. Single volume and tone controls along with a five-way blade switch shape the formidable pickups’ output, making their power yours to command. The recessed Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system is fluidly easy to use, ensuring that your axe precisely returns to its original tuning after every dive-bomb.
Yet another bold step in the world of high-tech guitars, the SL3X DX Crackle also bears Jackson’s traditional appointments—black hardware, dome-style control knobs, durable finish that easily shakes off sweat and other grime, pearloid sharkfin fingerboard inlays and the famous Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock.
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Soloist™
- Body Material: Basswood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Gloss Color Matched
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose® Special Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Configuration: HSS
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Jackson® High-Output Mini Rail Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® High-Output Mini Rail Humbucking
Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
Strap Buttons: Standard Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed) Hardware Finish: Black Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast Control Knobs: Dome-Style Switch Tip: Black
There are no reviews yet.