Tha guitar you are looking at is Serial Number: ICJ2135197
The all-new Jackson X Series Concert Bass CBXNT DX V is a highly versatile bass designed for one express purpose—bringing the thunder to your music. Upgraded electronics, classically brutal style and fast, efficient playability make this entry into the lineup a fundamental force to be reckoned with. Perfect for rock or metal—or other styles that demand low, punchy bass—this instrument is an unbelievable value.
This 34”-scale bass pairs a poplar body with a graphite-reinforced neck-through-body design that generates formidable sustain, while the speed maple neck contour, 12″-16″ compound radius bound laurel fingerboard and 24 jumbo frets make for lightning-fast playability.
The heart of this five-string beast is a Jackson J-style bridge pickup and Jackson P-style neck pickup, mated to an active 3-band EQ circuit for adding punch, cut, rumble or grunt to your sound. A brand-new stylish chrome Jackson Bass Bacher V hardtail bridge enhances note attack and sustain without altering your carefully crafted tone while the sealed die-cast tuning machines keep the strings in tune, no matter how hard you dig into them.
The X Series Concert Bass CBXNT DX V ups the ante in the style realm with all-new Gloss Black (white pickguard) or Snow White (black pickguard) finishes with white body binding, each featuring pearloid sharkfin inlays, chrome hardware including the bridge pickup cover, black skirt-style control knobs and Jackson pointed 5-in-line black headstock. Highly affordable, the CBXNT DX V is the perfect weapon for the musician who requires nothing less than the latest in high-performance bass technology.
- Headstock Jackson Pointed 5-In-Line
- Headstock Binding White
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Color Matched
- Neck Construction Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Fingerboard Radius 12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Laurel
- Position Inlays Pearloid Sharkfin
- Side Dots Black
- Number of Frets 24
- Truss Rod Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- String Nut White Plastic
- Nut Width 1.75″ (44.45 mm)
- Nut Material White Plastic
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Concert Bass
- Body Binding White
- Body Material Poplar
- Bridge Jackson Bass Bacher V Hardtail
- Pickguard 1-Ply Black
- Pickup Covers Black
- Control Knobs Skirted Black Plastic with Indicator
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.130)
- Neck Plate None
- Strap Buttons Standard
- Pickup Configuration PJ
- Neck Pickup Jackson P-Style Pickup
- Bridge Pickup Jackson J-Style Pickup
- Active Three-Band EQ (Bass, Middle, Treble)
Switching NoneSpecial Electronics Active Electronics
There are no reviews yet.