Distinctive and affordable, Jackson’s X Series Soloist™ models are built for speed and comfort!
The X Series Soloist SLXM DX is a venerable double-cutaway workhorse that offers many fine features desired by today’s shredders.
The SLXM DX features an ergonomically curved poplar body, through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and black sharkfin inlays, its 12″-16″ compound radius bound maple fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out.
Duncan Designed™ alnico HB-103N neck and high-output ceramic HB-103B bridge humbucking pickups power this metal beast with an expansive voice loaded with crunchy, full-bodied tone ideal for brazen lead work or punchy rhythms runs. Tone is fully customizable with three-way pickup blade switching and single volume and tone controls, while a Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system provides superior string stability and dynamic tremolo action.
Sleek and sophisticated, the X Series Soloist SLXM DX is decked out in a classic Snow White finish with gold hardware and pointy black headstock.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Color Matched
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 12″-16″ Compound (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Sharkfin
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose Special Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86mm)
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed™ HB-103N
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed™ HB-103B
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Way Blade
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Control Knobs: Dome
- Country Of Origin: Indonesia
There are no reviews yet.