You are looking at Serial#: ISJ2105943.
Weight: 7.60 lbs
Unlock your full potential as a player with the innovative Jackson® Pro Series Soloist™ SL2Q MAH, the final word in high-tech guitar design. A high-performance evolution of the electric guitar, this ergonomic instrument opens up new horizons of playability, resetting the bar of what’s possible in guitar design.
The Pro SL2Q MAH‘s premium features include a mahogany body with quilt maple top and a through-body maple neck with scarf joint and hand-rubbed oil finish on the back for smooth playability and comfortability, as well as graphite-reinforcement rods that provide stability to guard against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Its 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Designed for aggressive playing styles, modern Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ humbucking bridge and neck pickups combine for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output while retaining clarity. Think pristine cleans, crunchy rhythms, snarling distortion and searing leads. Explore this instrument’s versatile voice with three-way pickup toggle switching and single volume and tone controls, and dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Soloist™
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Alumiloid Piranha Tooth
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Strap Buttons: Dunlop® Dual-Locking
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Switch Tip: Black
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ TB-6
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ SH-6N
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH