You are looking at Serial#: CYJ2100346.
Weight: 6.80 lbs
A proud claimant to the throne of high-tech guitars, the Jackson Pro Series Rhoads RR24 Crackle pairs a basswood body to a through-body maple neck with a pair of graphite rods for reinforcement against the assaults of temperature and humidity. The speedy neck profile is engineered for blazing guitar work, removing any obstacles to fleet-fingered playing and granting easier access to the upper frets. A 12-16′ compound radius bound ebony fingerboard is also engineered for highly technical lightspeed playingâ€”more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Direct mount Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 bridge and Seymour Duncan 59 SH-1N neck pickups combine for an incredibly versatile voice, from searing heavy tones with hot-rodded output to creamy leads and thick rhythms with plenty of definition. Three-way pickup toggle switching, single volume and single tone knobs provide flexible tonal control, while the Floyd RoseÂ® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system allows for distinguished flutters and aggressive dive bombs without losing tuning stability.
The most recognizable of Jacksons myriad offerings, the Pro RR24 Crackle boasts the familiar aesthetics that keep Jackson axes in high-demand for performing guitarists. From the screaming-metal Lightning or Maul Crackle finish, pearloid sharkfin inlays, reverse pointed 6-in-line color matched crackle headstock and revolutionary body design, this instrument is very distinctly a Jackson creation.
Jackson guitars don’t just push the envelope, they annihilate it.
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Body Material: Basswood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Gloss Color Matched
- Scale Length: 25.5â€ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd RoseÂ® 1000 Series Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Headstock: Reverse JacksonÂ® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Strap Buttons: Dunlop Dual-Locking
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Switch Tip: Black
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB-4
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan ’59 SH-1N
- Pickup Color: White/Blue
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
There are no reviews yet.