Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS22 DKA has a poplar or nato (Natural Oil only) body with arched top, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and a 12â€-16â€ compound-radius bound amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girth, and can be shaped with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls.
This model also features all-black hardware including a synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and die-cast tuners.
Delivering more for less, the JS22 DKA is available in Metallic Blue, Natural Oil, Satin Black or Snow White finishes.
- Model Name JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS22 DKA, Amaranth Fingerboard
- Series JS
- Country Of Origin CN
- Color Natural
- Body Nato with Arched Top
- Body Finish Hand-Rubbed Oil
- Body Shape Dinky
- Neck Material 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Scale Length 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Amaranth
- Fingerboard Radius 12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 24
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Black Plastic
- Nut Width 1.875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rods Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Wrench Yes
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge Pickup Jackson High-Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Jackson High-Output Humbucking
- Master Volume
- Master Tone
Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
Bridge 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo Hardware Finish Black Tuning Machines Jackson Sealed Die-Cast Pickguard None Control Knobs Dome-Style
There are no reviews yet.