Ibanez’s marvel of form and function, the S Series, continues to evolve for today’s player. Lurking beneath the S Series graceful 3-D shape is Ash with rich grains. Light enough to amaze in terms of comfort, heavy enough to provide the tone and sustain that players expect from the S Series. As the originators of the thin, fast neck, the Wizard III neck is yet another achievement in playability, providing the kind of comfort that translates to responsiveness and speed. The proprietary Quantum pickups produce an entire palette of thick, distorted tone textures that offer exceptional high-end articulation. With the Edge Zero II tremolo, the most extreme sonic acrobatics can be fearlessly performed with confidence that the guitar will effortlessly return to perfect tuning.
- neck type: Wizard III Maple neck
- top/back/body: Ash body
- fretboard: Jatoba fretboardOff-set white dot inlay
- fret: Jumbo frets
- number of frets: 24
- bridge: Edge-Zero II tremolo bridge
- string space: 10.8mm
- Pick Ups:
- neck pickup: Quantum (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- middle pickup: Quantum (S) middle pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup: Quantum (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- hardware color: Cosmo black
There are no reviews yet.