The Erick Hansel, one half of the dynamic guitar duo of CHON, has been an Ibanez Artist for many years and has now worked closely with Ibanez to develop a new signature model, the EHM10. The guitar is highly inspired by Ibanez AZ models, and it also features Ericks personal touches in order to make it perfectly designed for his versatile playing style. A shallow body back contour and a big forearm contour make the guitar body fit the player naturally, thus increasing playing comfort. And the AZ body has a deep waist and different radii on each body edge curve, making it easier to play in both standing or sitting positions. The AZ Roasted Maple neck has Heat-treatment and increases the woods durability, stability, water resistance and tolerance of temperature changes. The Jatoba fretboard w/Off-set white block inlay has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end. In order to achieve supreme neck grip comfort, the fretboard edge is finished with a smooth curve.
- neck type AZ Oval C Roasted Maple neck
- top/back/body Walnut top Nyatoh body
- fretboard Jatoba fretboard Off-set white block inlay
- fret Jumbo Stainless Steel frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge Gotoh T1502 tremolo bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- Pick Ups:
- neck pickup Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro (S) neck pickup
- bridge pickup Seymour Duncan Hyperion (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E strings D’Addario EXL110 string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046 nut Graph Tech hardware color Chrome
There are no reviews yet.