Featuring a well-refined smart user interface with huge 7 inch display provides all of the dynamic feedback you need to stay focused on building your loops. You can touch, swipe and drag-and-drop to customize the HeadRush Looperboard to your personal workflow.
The HeadRush Looperboard can record and playback over nine hours of audio at full quality to its internal storage, and you can also export your loops for later use by using the SD and USB storage inputs. It also features 5 loop modes that cover Fixed, Sync, Serial, Serial/Sync and Free. With all of this you have every looping mode created plus more!
The Headrush Looperboard is housed in a durable road-ready steel chassis with a cable route built into the bottom to help keep your stage tidy. The HeadRush Looperboard features premium audio circuitry and operates at a class-leading 32-bit floating 48kHz audio quality, so you can be sure that you’ll be capturing every nuance of your performance. The intuitive audio routing setup page enables you to quickly route any of the four inputs, four looper tracks, backing track or click track to any of the four outputs and/or headphones output, giving you the ultimate flexibility to optimize your sound at any performance situation. The 12 built-in footswitches enable you to quickly create and transform your loops and they feature individual RGB LEDs that dynamically update to provide useful feedback. You can record, overdub, play, undo/redo, reverse, transpose, bounce, and peel individual layers off in the reverse order they were added, fade, and clear your individual looper tracks all on-the-fly. You can also reverse, fade, multiply or divide length, and multiply or divide playback speed instantly for your whole loop at once.
The HeadRush Looperboard complements your existing rig with all the connections you need to handle any performance situation. Featuring combo XLR and 1/4-inch inputs with switchable phantom power, assignable XLR and 1/4-inch, 5-Pin MIDI in/out, USB and SD storage inputs, plus a built-in USB audio interface, the HeadRush Looperboard will enhance your current setup and transform your creativity while leaving you with the flexibility to manage your sound during any performance.
- 7 inch high-resolution multi-touch display
- (4) Combo XLR + 1/4 inch Inputs with switchable phantom power
- Over 9 hours of internal recording time
- Record up to 4 stereo or mono looper tracks at a time
- Click track and smart quantization features
- Tap tempo with intelligent time-stretch
- Premium built-in FX for guitars, vocals, percussion and more
- (4) Assignable XLR, 1/4 inch outputs, and headphone outputs
- MIDI In and Out for receiving MIDI clock and external MIDI control
- (2) USB-A and (1) SD storage inputs for loop storage and audio import
- Built-in USB audio interface; includes Pro Tools | First: HeadRush Edition
- Over 300 built-in drum and percussion loops for getting started
There are no reviews yet.