Featuring a finely-tuned quad-core processor and powered by exclusive Eleven HD Expanded DSP software, the HeadRush GigboardÂ® delivers the most versatile, realistic-sounding and responsive amplifier, cabinet, microphone and FX models ever found in a compact, road-ready floorboard guitar FX processor. The 7-inch touch display enables you to touch, swipe and drag-and-drop to instantly create and edit your rigs in an unprecedentedly realistic and intuitive way.
The heart of the HeadRush Gigboard is the 7-inch touch display (Exclusive Patent Pending Technology) and a guitarist-centric, ultra-intuitive user interface â€“ literally touch, swipe and drag-and-drop to instantly create and edit rigs with amazing speed and accuracy.
The large display also gives clear feedback when performing live, especially when tweaking tones using the footswitches in ‘Hands-Free Mode’. Everything about the HeadRush Gigboard is designed to make it simple, fast and intuitive to jump right in and create amazing sounding rigs in seconds.
- Gapless preset switching with reverb/delay tail spillover
- Looper with 20 minutes of record time
- Record and reamp via USB (up to 24-bit/96KHz)
- 7 inch high-resolution display with intuitive touch interface
- Hands-free edit mode
- Road-ready steel chassis
- 2) Â¼-inch inputs for external expression pedal
- MIDI input and output
- Custom-designed quad-core DSP system
- (2) Â¼-inch TRS outputs, amp/line switchable
- Â¼-inch mono FX loop to integrate pedals and outboard gear
- Â¼” (6.35mm) headphone output
- 4 footswitches with dedicated color LEDs
- 44 amp modals
- 15 cabint models
- 9 Dynamics/EQ
- 11 Reverb/Delay
- 10 Microphones
- 7 Distortions
- 17 Modulations
- 10 Expressions
There are no reviews yet.