With dapper two-tone finishes, matching Caddy V-inlay headstocks, chrome hardware and more, the all-new G5410T Limited Edition Electromatic Tri-Five Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby is a pure and powerful Gretsch tone machine that captures the snazzy old-school swagger of the classic Bel Air rides of the 1950s. Like all Electromatic guitars, Tri-Five models deliver the fearless electrifying tone that has immortalized Gretsch as the quintessential rock guitars from the very beginning.
Loud, proud and resonant, the G5410T is fully hollow, with a pure FilterTron voice bursting with power, punch and rip-roaring late-50s snap.
Premium features include a thinner body (2.5) for maximum playing comfort, 12-radius rosewood fingerboard with pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays, dual Black Top FilterTron humbucking pickups with pearloid inserts, versatile controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume knobs and three-way pickup toggle switch, oversized bound F holes, smaller late-50s G6120 bound headstock, Graph Tech NuBone nut, Adjusto-Matic bridge with secured rosewood base and a Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece.
Boasting that 50s California high-end vibe, the G5410T is decked out in three radiantly cool finishes Two-Tone Fiesta Red and Vintage White with vintage white pickguard, Two-Tone Ocean Turquoise and Vintage White with vintage white pickguard, and Two-Tone Vintage White and Casino Gold with gold pickguard.
It’s the sound of honor itself ride and play proud.
- Thinner 2.5 maple body
- Arched maple top and back with maple sides with sound post bracing
- White binding and black/white/black purfling
- 12-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classicâ„¢ thumbnail inlays
- Dual Black Top Filter-Tron humbucking pickups with pearloid pickup inserts
- Versatile upgraded controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Oversized bound F-holes
- Graph Tech NuBone nut
- Vintage-style open back tuning machines
- Secured Adjusto-Maticâ bridge with rosewood base
- Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece
- G-arrow knobs
- Chrome hardware
- Available in Two-Tone Fiesta Red and Vintage White or Two-Tone Ocean Turquoise and Vintage White with vintage white pickguard, and in Two-Tone Vintage White and Casino Gold with gold pickguard
- Color matched bound headstock with Caddy a head inlay
There are no reviews yet.