Gretsch G5220 Electromatic Series Jet with Walnut Fingerboard Dark Cherry Metallic
The all-new G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Single-Cut with “V” Stoptail delivers Broad’Tron power with classic Jet clarity.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies At the heart of each Electromatic Jet BT is a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces a rich, present mid-range that accentuates big lows and shimmering highs.
All-new Black Top Broad’Tron Pickups A pair of Black Top Broad’Tron pickups drive the chambered mahogany body with maple top through thick, aggressive overdrive while maintaining astounding definition and note balance suitable for the most pristine clean tone.
Versatile Controls The Electromatic Jet BT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Model Name G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Single-Cut with V-Stoptail, Black Walnut Fingerboard, Casino Gold
- Series Gretsch Electromatic Collection
- Body Mahogany
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Jet
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Finish Gloss
- Neck Shape Thin “U”
- Scale Length 24.6″ (625 mm)
- Fingerboard Black Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius 12″ (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Big Block
- Bridge Pickup Broad’Tron
- Neck Pickup Broad’Tron
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup)
- Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
Pickup Configuration Broad’Tron / Broad’Tron Bridge Anchored Adjusto-Matic Hardware Finis hChrome Tuning Machines Diecast with Round Button Pickguard Silver Plexi with Black Gretsch Logo Control Knobs G-Arrow
There are no reviews yet.