You are looking at serial number MX19074729.
Weight: 9.30 lbs
For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, we created the Vintera ‘60s Jazz Bass. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with recreated ‘60s pickups—this bass has all of the growl that made the J Bass® famous.
For authentic, original-era tone we re-voiced the pair of single-coil Jazz Bass pickups to sound more like the originals. Gritty and growling, they have the tone that made the J Bass popular. The “Mid ’60s C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, 4-saddle bridge with threaded saddles and reverse, open-gear tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include 34” scale length, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Mid ’60s “C”
- Scale Length: 34″ (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25″ (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Vintage
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5″ (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style ’60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style ’60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Bridge: 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
- Hardware: Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: American Vintage Reverse Open-Gear Bass
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
There are no reviews yet.